We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To get to know the farm animals you no longer need to go to the field, you can have them at home! Make this original craft from our site and make a chicken with egg cups with the children.
Recycling crafts teach children the importance of caring for the environment, as well as being the ideal entertainment to develop their skills and imagination.
- Egg cartons
- Yellow paint
- Scissors, brush and pencil
- Red, orange and white cardstock
- Yellow wool
- Mobile eyes
1. Cut out two joined egg cups (so that one is facing up and one is facing down) and paint them yellow.
2. Make the pieces to decorate the hen on red, orange and white card: the beak, the crest, the wings and the tail.
3. Put glue on the pieces, except the legs, and stick in one of the egg cups, along with the moving eyes. Place the tail in the back of the other egg cup.
4. Cut two pieces of yellow wool. Glue them to the legs and place the other end inside the egg cup so that they are hanging.
This craft has been made byLaura Platas, of Juice Animations.