We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With chickpeas we can prepare many different recipes for children, either in a stew, in a salad or with this recipe for children from chickpeas with shrimp curry the children of the house, which offers us Guiainfantil.com.
Legumes are very important if we want children to have a balanced diet, they also help to alleviate childhood constipation thanks to their high fiber content, they also help control diabetes.
- 350 gr. chickpeas
- 250 gr. prawns or prawns
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- Bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
1. The night before, soak the chickpeas in a saucepan to soften them. After that time drain them, before starting to make the recipe.
2. Put the chickpeas in a pot with plenty of cold water. Heat over high heat until it comes to a boil, then lower the heat to medium-low, add the bay leaf, a little salt and the curry. Cook for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash, grate and chop the carrot and chop the onion. Add the carrot to the pot where the chickpeas are cooking when they have cooked for about 15 minutes.
4. Clean and peel the prawns. Put a drizzle of oil in the pan over medium heat, fry the onion until it is transparent and add the prawns. Sauté for a few minutes, add a little curry and salt to taste.
5. When the chickpeas are cooked remove, drain and mix with the prawns. Correct the salt flavor if necessary and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Chickpeas with curry prawns. Recipe with legumes, in the category of Legumes on site.