We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This soy yogurt cake with raspberries is ideal to cook with children. It is a simple recipe that does not require an oven and in which children can take their first steps in the kitchen with a healthy dessert suitable for allergy sufferers.
Soy milk is a good substitute for children who have a dairy allergy, but it can be prepared on any occasion, since soy contains natural nutrients that are very beneficial for the growth of children.
- 20 Maria cookies
- 100 gr. vegetable margarine
- 100 gr. of sugar
- 4 soy yogurts
- 150 ml. soy milk
- 1 teaspoon of agar-agar
- Raspberry jam
- Raspberries (for garnish)
- Peppermint leaves (for garnish)
1. Crush the cookies with the mixer or by putting them in a bag and rolling over them. Melt the butter or margarine and mix it with the cookies to make a paste. Spread it in the bottom of the mold pressing with a spoon.
2. Beat the yogurts in a bowl with the sugar and reserve. Put the milk in a saucepan with the agar-agar, heat over medium heat until it boils without stopping stirring. When it starts to boil, remove from heat and mix with the yogurts.
3. When it is at room temperature, pour over the cookie sheet. Put in the refrigerator for about two hours.
4. When serving, cover with a layer of raspberry jam, garnish with some well-washed raspberries and mint leaves.
You can read more articles similar to Soy yogurt cake with raspberries, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.