We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On our site we are going to show you how to make an original magnet bag to put on the fridge and use it as a note holder. It is a very original craft to give to mom for Mother's Day or to grandmother.
It is also a very economical craft since we only need cardboard plates and paper pinocchio. The children will have a fun time and will also be developing their ability to concentrate.
- 2 cardboard plates
- Crepe paper
- Pair of scissors
Tip: you can make a drawing of a heart or change it to the shape you like the most.
1. We staple two cardboard plates against each other and cut a part to leave an opening.
2. With a third plate we cut out a half moon and staple it to the bag.
3. We draw a heart in the middle of the plate and cut out small pieces of pinocchio paper to later make balls and stick them on the heart.
4. Little by little we are gluing the balls all over the bag, in the red heart and in the rest in green.
5. Finally we stick a magnet on the back to be able to place it in the fridge.