We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cherries, by themselves, give a lot of value to children's kitchens. Its color is very attractive and its flavor is the richest. You will also be providing many vitamins. A cheesecake with cherries is very tempting, especially if we make it with cherry jelly and use pitted and candied or candied cherries.
This recipe is ideal for dessert or for the children's birthday party, because it combines the cheese and fruit with the cookies, and it looks a lot. You can use normal or whole grain cookies, and the cheese as well as the yogurts can be skimmed. The same with gelatin that can be Light. By that, what we mean is that you can get a lower calorie version of the recipe.
For the cake base:
- 2 packages of cookies and 100 gr. Butter
For the filling and decoration:
- 300 gr. cheese spread and 300 gr. liquid cream
- 1 can condensed milk and 3 neutral gelatin sheets
- 1 sachet of cherry jelly
1. Crush the cookies well and reserve them.
2. In a bowl, beat the cheese with the cream and the condensed milk.
3. Bring this mixture to the fire without stopping stirring. Remove from the heat and reserve.
4. On the other hand, dip the gelatin sheets in a little cold water until it falls apart. Add the gelatin to the first mixture. Let cool.
5. Mix the crushed cookies and the butter or margarine well until they form a homogeneous dough.
6. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a previously greased mold.
7. Place the first mixture on top of the biscuit base and take the cake to the fridge to set.
8. Meanwhile, prepare the cherry jelly. When it is cold, arrange it on the cake and return it to the fridge until the gelatin is set.
9. To decorate, pour some candied cherries over the gelatin. The cake will be ready to eat.
Here are other recipes with cherries for children.
You can read more articles similar to Cheesecake with cherries. A dessert recipe for children, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.