We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Quinoa or quinoa is a very typical companion in Latin America, it is an edible plant and is considered a cereal. Today we suggest you use it to make delicious cookies.
The combination of quinoa and chocolate is delicious and very tasty for children. This recipe is made without eggs so it is suitable for the vegan diet or children with egg intolerance.
- ¼ cup quinoa flour
- ¼ cup cassava starch and xylitol
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder and baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons of water
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips or chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C). Prepare the mold (grease it with oil or use baking paper).
2. Mix all the dry ingredients with a hand mixer.
3. Mix coconut oil with vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients mixture little by little, stirring well.
4. Add the quinoa flakes little by little. If the dough is very dry and thick, add the water little by little (the necessary amount).
5. Add the chocolate chips. Stir well.
6. With a spoon put balls of dough in the mold. Crush the balls with the help of a wet spoon and shape them into cookies.
7. Bake until cookies are hard and golden.
8. Chill and eat!
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate quinoa cookies. Sweet recipes for kids, in the Cookies category on site.