We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We present an ideal craft for your children to make a useful gift for Mother's Day or Father's Day. This greeting card with a cartoon is perfect for you to put a photo of your children and remember their detail fondly.
Children can use this homemade postcard to learn how to cut and paste, thus developing their motor skills and artistic abilities. Crafts are a wonderful way to have fun learning.
- Colored paper
- Child's photo
- Orange cardstock
- Pair of scissors
- Felt pens
1. Choose a body clearly different from yours (or your friend's), to make the cartoon more funny, and draw a picture.
2. Paste the photo on the face of the drawing.
3. Glue the drawing on a card that will be the frame of the card.
4. Draw decorative shapes on colored paper and cut them out to decorate around.
5. Glue the colored rectangles on top of each other from largest to smallest and finish the decoration of the card.