We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The tortilla soup or Aztec soup is a typical Mexican dish that we can prepare at home easily and quickly by following this recipe. It is a very tasty dish and we can adapt it a little to children by eliminating the chili if they do not like spicy.
We teach you how to make this traditional Mexican recipe easily and simply.
- 15 Mexican corn tortillas
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- Grated cheese
- Hard pork rinds
- Milk cream
- Chicken soup
1. Cut the tortillas into strips and fry until golden brown. Take them out and place them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
2. To prepare the soup broth, wash the tomatoes and cut them into squares. Also cut the onion and garlic. Add all these ingredients to a blender with water and chicken broth. Blend everything and strain the mixture.
3. Cut the epazote, the avocado and the pork rind, all in small pieces.
4. Put a drizzle of oil in a pot and fry the mixture that we have previously blended. Add salt and the chopped epazote. When it has boiled for 5 minutes add water, chili strips (if the children like spicy).
5. Serve on the plate accompanied by strips of golden tortillas, a handful of pork rinds, avocado, and cream.
You can read more articles similar to Mexican tortilla soup. Recipes for kids, in the category of Mexican Recipes on site.