We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At Carnival many dishes prepared especially for the occasion are eaten, such as lthe crepes, which can be made sweet or savory. Prepare this simple recipe with the children, so they will know a traditional Spanish recipe.
Carnival crepes are prepared in areas of Murcia (Spain) such as Lorca or Cartagena, it is a dough similar to bread with the same appearance as sweet cakes. You can take this recipe from grandma to accompany any meal during these holidays.
- 400 gr. Of flour
- 125 ml. Of olive oil
- 75 ml. of water
- 50 ml. white wine
- 20 gr. fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
Tips: You can make the dough without paprika.
1. Mix the crumbled fresh yeast with the flour and add the warm water little by little. On the other hand, mix the rest of the liquid ingredients: the olive oil, the wine, the salt and the paprika.
2. Incorporate the liquids into the flour dough, mix well to form a homogeneous dough. Roll the dough into a ball.
3. Cover the dough with a cloth and let it rise for about an hour in a warm, dry place.
4. Spread the dough with the help of a rolling pin, leaving it thin. Shaping the crepes, rectangular or round.
5. Bake in the preheated oven at 200ºC, for about 15 minutes, until golden brown, take them out and let them cool on a rack.
Here are more Carnival recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Carnival crespillos. Bread for children, in the category of Parties - celebrations on site.