We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Flan is a traditional dessert with which we can make many varieties. One of the simplest and fastest is the Cheese flan, a quick dessert for children and adults with which you will not have to worry about complicated recipes.
It is the simplest dishes that are often the most successful, which is why this cheese flan is a good option for working moms who want to prepare a homemade sweet. With this dessert you will succeed on any occasion.
- 1 envelope of curd or flan
- 325 gr. cream cheese
- 500 ml. 35% cream
- 200 gr. of sugar
- 150 ml. milk
- 75 gr. sugar (for the caramel)
Tips: If you don't seem capable of making candy at home or it sticks to your saren, you can use store-bought candy.
1. To make the homemade caramel, put the sugar with a couple of tablespoons of water over low heat until it melts and begins to brown, but without burning. Spread the base and sides of a flan with the caramel.
2. Put the milk in a saucepan, add the sugar, the cream and the curd envelope and put on medium heat.
3. When it begins to heat up, add the cream cheese and leave until it reaches a boil. Leave for two minutes and remove from heat.
4. Pour into the flanera, let it cool and when it is at room temperature, put it in the fridge to cool before unmolding and serving.
You can read more articles similar to Cheese flan. Quick dessert for kids, in the category of Custards - puddings on site.