Children like pasta with tomato, with cheese, with ham ... so we invite you to prepare this recipe for children in which three varied and nutritious sauces are combined that will make it a very original duck.
Spaghetti with three sauces will become a classic at home, as they offer the possibility of combining different flavors to satisfy the whole family. An ideal recipe if your children eat little and you need to brighten up the presentation of the dishes.
- 450 gr. spaghetti or other pasta
- 100 gr. fried tomato
- 100 gr. minced meat
- 125 gr. bacon cubes
- 50 gr. grated cheese
- 50 gr. kitchen cream
- 50 ml. Of olive oil
- Some basil leaves
- 25 gr. pine nuts
1. Put plenty of water in a pot to heat. When it comes to a boil add a little salt and the pasta. Cook it for about 10 minutes, according to the manufacturer's instructions. Take out the pasta, drain it and divide it into three bowls with the same amount in each.
2. For the Bolognese sauce, fry the minced meat with a little salt for a couple of minutes in a skillet over medium heat. You can also add some diced carrot. Add the tomato, mix well and pour the sauce into one of the pasta dishes.
3. For the carbonara sauce, heat the cream, when it starts to boil add the bacon (or cooked ham), a little salt and pepper. Mix the sauce with another plate of spaghetti and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
4. Finally, for the pesto sauce, add the basil leaves, the oil and the pine nuts into the blender glass with a pinch of salt. Mash everything up and mix with the last plate of spaghetti.
5. For the presentation of the plate, place the content of each plate in a source, with those with the carbonara sauce in the middle. In this way you will get the food to have the shape of the Italian flag, with the colors green, white and red.
You can read more articles similar to Spaghetti with three sauces, in the category of Pasta on site.