We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
On children's birthdays there are dozens of things that we have to organize, including a good party menu, which should also be cheap if there are many guests. Prepare these cupcakes and you will triumph among the little ones.
Take advantage of the remains of biscuits or muffins, a little buttercream or cream cheese and chocolate to make delicious colored balls that will be served to children to enjoy a very special snack.
- 1 sponge cake or several muffins
- 100 gr. butter or margarine
- 400 gr. icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 250 gr. fondant chocolate or white chocolate
- 50 gr. cream
- Colored noodles to decorate
Tip: If you don't have buttercream you can use cream cheese spread.
1. First of all, crumble the cake or muffins with your hands or with the help of a fork, until it is made into fine crumbs.
2. Prepare the buttercream: Beat the butter or margarine at room temperature with the sugar, add the milk and vanilla to form a cream.
3. Mix the cream with the cake to form a dough. Make balls with your hands, put them on a tray and put them in the fridge or freezer for half an hour to harden.
4. Melt the chocolate with the cream in a bain-marie or in the microwave, putting it every 30 seconds and stirring until it is melted.
5. Dip a skewer stick in the chocolate, just the tip, and stick it in the boolita. Return to the fridge to harden.
6. Dip each ball in the melted chocolate, remove and coat them in colored noodles, sprinkles or chopped almonds. Nail into a piece of cork and let them dry.
Here you have other recipes with scraps, a recycling menu.
You can read more articles similar to Cupcakes, quick and fun dessert for children, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.