We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
It is not necessary to go to a store and spend a lot of money on Christmas decorations, sometimes it just takes a little imagination and time to make our own Christmas decorations.
We suggest you make an endearing Christmas tree using a roll of toilet paper and some paper. It is a very simple craft to do and will help children to enhance motor coordination in addition to living the Christmas spirit.
- A roll of toilet paper
- Pair of scissors
- Brush and red paint
- Red glitter
- Green card
1. Print these templates to be able to make the different parts of this Christmas tree
2. Paint the roll of toilet paper red, it will be the trunk of the tree.
3. Use the templates on green card to make the tree layers and on red card for the star. Make small cuts with the scissors in the two pieces of green card.
4. Glue or glue the two ends of the large half circle to form a cone.
5. Glue a little cotton wool over the top of the larger cone so that the base of the small cone has more consistency and rises above its base. Next, glue the small cone over the large one.
6. Put a bit of glue on the tree and spread glitter with your fingers.
7. Finally glue the base of the tree to the top and put the red star.
You can read more articles similar to Cardboard Christmas tree. Recycling crafts for kids, in the category of Decoration on site.