Vegetarian cuisine is gaining followers, among other reasons for being more beneficial for health. If we have committed some excesses, as it happens in times like Christmas, we can prepare this vegetable sandwich, very light.
Perfect to put it to children as lunch or snack, being vegetable it can be taken at any time cold, and it will provide them with many vitamins. A complete diet is necessary for their growth, so make this recipe for your children.
- 1 loaf of bread
- 1 tomato
- 25 gr. fresh cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 asparagus tips
1. Cut the loaf of bread into the portions you want. Open the sandwiches in half with the help of a knife.
2. Put water to heat in a saucepan, with a little salt. When it starts to boil, add the egg and leave it for about 10 minutes.
3. Wash and drain the lettuce well, cut a couple of leaves into strips. Wash the tomato and cut it into slices.
4. Cut the cheese into slices. Remove the egg from the saucepan when it is hard, cool it under the cold water tap and peel it carefully. Cut it into slices.
5. Assemble the sandwich: Spread a little mayonnaise on the surface of the bread, place the lettuce, tomato slices, hard-boiled egg, cheese and asparagus, and close the sandwich.
Here are other recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Light vegetable sandwich for a children's snack, in the Sandwiches category - sandwiches on site.