We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When parents say the word 'frozen'sounds like something magical among children because immediately they will turn and come running to meet you. You know why? Because children love ice cream, it is one of their favorite desserts and sweets, especially in the hottest times. It is a refreshing, sweet and very attractive food.
Thinking about it, Guiainfantil.com has prepared a very special recipe: Banana split. An easy, quick, exquisite and tasty recipe to share with everyone, that looks more like a mountain of ice cream or a very delicious boat. Hmmm… !!!!
- 2 bananas
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 scoop of chocolate ice cream
- 1 scoop of strawberry ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- 150 ml of whipped cream
- 1 lemon
Tips: And to decorate our Banana Split, we can put pieces of fruit such as strawberries, pineapple, cherries, or even chocolate chips or cookies. There are those who like to eat this dessert with wafer triangles.
1. Cut the bananas lengthwise in half and sprinkle them with a few drops of lemon.
2. In an elongated container that can be a plate, a cup or a glass, arrange the four layers of banana, forming a 'bed' for the ice creams or the base of our 'little boat'
3. On top of the bananas, place three scoops of ice cream: one chocolate, one strawberry, and one vanilla.
4. On top of the ice cream scoops, put the whipped cream, as if they were the sails of our ‘ship’.
5. With imagination we can finish our ‘little boat’ by adding some pieces of fruit and a splash of chocolate syrup.
6. And to finish, we decorate with a cherry or a cherry in the center of our ‘boat’.
What do you think of this recipe? Enjoy!
You can read more articles similar to Banana split. Recipe with ice cream for children, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.