We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The lacasitos, that colorful chocolate candy, is one of the children's favorites, and if you add them to this yogurt ice cream they will love the combination. Do not miss this recipe for children of homemade ice cream.
You can follow this recipe step by step, in a few minutes you can have the mixture ready to make an ice cream so simple that you will surely repeat. In addition to providing calcium, it is a very refreshing dessert.
- 4 Greek yogurts
- 100 ml. whipping cream (35% fat)
- 125 gr. of sugar
- 200 gr. of lacasitos
Tips: Instead of colored sprinkles, you can use conguitos, chocolate chips, hazelnuts or whatever your child likes the most.
1. Put the Greek yogurts and cream in a bowl, beat to mix well.
2. Add the sugar, mix so that it is homogeneous.
3. Chill the mixture in the fridge for a couple of hours. If you do it with a refrigerator, put it in the container and follow the instructions. If you do it manually, put it in a flat metal container, cover it with plastic wrap and take it to the freezer. Stir the mixture every half hour for the first three.
4. Add the lacasitos (if it is with a refrigerator when taking it out, if not before taking it to the freezer), mix well.
5. Let the mixture cool completely in the freezer and serve the ice cream with a few lacasitos on top.
You can read more articles similar to Yogurt ice cream with lacasitos for children, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.