We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The coffee ice cream It is a good recipe for children, it allows them to collaborate in the kitchen preparing a rich and creamy dessert that can be a surprise for friends or family if we organize a family picnic or dinner.
Learning to make some simple meals is great fun for kids, and they especially love desserts. They will really enjoy learning how to make ice cream, mixing the ingredients and eating it by the pool, which our site offers.
- 475 ml. whipping cream
- 3 yolks
- 125 gr. of sugar
- 10 gr. soluble coffee
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence or vanilla extract
Tips: If the ice cream is going to be taken by children, you can use decaffeinated coffee, to prevent them from taking caffeine.
1. In a saucepan, put the cream with the essence or the vanilla sprig over low heat. Add the coffee and dissolve it well.
2. Beat the yolks with the sugar until the mixture is homogeneous. Pour the mixture into the saucepan and stir well.
3. Leave the heat for a few minutes, stirring constantly so that it does not boil, because the mixture would cut. When it thickens, remove from heat and allow to cool. If we have used a vanilla branch, strain it to remove the remains.
4. To make the ice cream in an ice cream maker, cool the mixture and pour it into the glass following the manufacturer's instructions. If we don't have an ice cream maker, put it in a metal container and stir the mixture every half hour for the first three hours to break the ice crystals.
Here are more ice cream recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Aromatic coffee ice cream, easy recipe, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.