We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Since children often reject fruit, we must think of children's recipes that use original presentations so that they appreciate them. For the hottest days, our site proposes the elaboration of this homemade cherry ice cream.
This ice cream is very creamy, and you can prepare it at home with or without a refrigerator. Cooking with children can be a lot of fun, let them pit the cherries and stir the mixture, so they will appreciate the cherries, a fruit full of vitamins.
- 400 gr. cherries
- 200 ml. whipping cream
- 125 gr. greek yogurt
- 100 gr. of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of invert sugar or honey
- 1 lemon
Tips:Reserve some cherries (the most beautiful) to decorate the bowl in which you will present the ice cream.
1. Wash and pit the cherries. It can be done by hand, if the children do it, or with a small knife, always on a bowl so that the juice is not lost.
2. In a saucepan, put the cherries with the sugar, invert sugar (or honey) and a splash of lemon over low heat. Let it cook for a few minutes, until the fruit softens.
3. Blend the mixture with a mixer, it can be left as a puree or with a few pieces, depending on what you prefer.
4. Whip the cream (it must be very cold) and incorporate the previous mixture of cherries with enveloping movements so that the mixture does not drop.
5. To make the ice cream in an ice cream maker, cool the mixture in the fridge and pour it into the ice cream glass, follow the instructions.
6. If done by hand, pour the mixture into a flat metal mold, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer, stir every half hour for three hours to break the ice crystals. Present with some cherries.
Here are more ice cream recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Cherry ice cream, recipes with fruit for children, in the Ice Cream category - sorbets on site.